Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's only Thursday

Hi and welcome to Chris'sssss adventures in asdf [space] jkl; [space]

Hopefully, as I do this more frequently I will be able to get over the 30 wpm hump.

I've started to blog !

My intentions are the same as all other PEOPLE who feel the need to open some part of their (my) interior to ...well, effectively 20 % of the worlds population... [not qft, nor checked for accuracy]

As I become more familiar with the program and its ins and outs, hopefully the presentation will go much smoother.

Now, My good and longtime friend, csf has allowed me to read his thoughts in the 'blogosphere', "his" words, not mine...so I thought maybe I could use this place as a sounding board as well.

First, the election has passed and America was forced to choose something unprecedented. A non-white president or a female VP. Very exciting. Maybe the US is starting to grow up, neh? Then again, with GBush at the head now, government is still dipping its hands into...well, things it shouldn't be, imo. I will not go into rant mode as yet.

I like beer. And irish whiskey and scotch. And golf...don't ask why. I hate the game, but always seem to have fun playing it. Beer is a pleasant way to spend a few days...what? Sorry. And I play tennis. I still play video games. My parents bought the original PONG back...oh, a while ago and I've spent about the last 30 years with gaming still hooked into my veins.

note to self, turn on javascript embeds for this website

I am particularly fond of my memories. Maybe, I will share them sometime(s). Because, what else do (I) really have? I originally had, "we" instead of "I", but that really made no sense.

I think I will post about redundancy next time.. It will be an ongoing, if that's possible, post...bumped up constantly as new ones pop into mind.

Enjoy the day
be safe, drive carefully, the roads are slick and there's lots of crazy people out there. [one more now]

5 comments:

Craig F said...

I enjoy your memories, too. If you want, I can scan/email the picture of you (and I) mooning Aunt Joan at the base of those very cliffs from which you (and I) jumped. Although, I did see you dive in from pretty high up (and have photographic evidence of such), so you could very well have named your blog something different. I even saw you dive off a cliff once, too...

Craig F said...

You should follow my friend Mike's blog at http://necrodancer.blogspot.com/

We have some pretty good back and forth on both of ours that doesn't always make it onto mine. Mike was Necrodancer on Halo2, in case you remember.

MomP said...

You forgot "work hard".
Mom P

MomP said...

You forgot "work hard".
Mom P.

Craig F said...

Wow...hey mama P!! Greetings from Sioux Falls, where it's sunny and 80. And by that, I mean it's snowy and 30. I'm here for the ISU-South Dakota St. football game tomorrow. I'm the sideline reporter. Forecast for the game tomorrow is upper 20's wit 25-35 mph winds. I'll be the one in shorts.